We all have dreams, ambitions, goals we’d like to reach. But sometimes life gets in the way. Perhaps negative comments from those around prevent you from going after what you want. However, a lot of the time it is our own perception of ourselves or past failed attempts that prevents us from going after our dreams.
We here at Meditation Relax Club believe you can do anything you want to, you just have to believe in yourself first.
There has been so many famous cases of failure before success; such as Steve Jobs being thrown out of his own company.
Walt Disney was fired from his job at the Kansas City Star because his editor felt he “lacked imagination and had no ideas.”.
Even Steven Spielberg was rejected by the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts multiple times.
Now I don’t know about you, but those three went onto have incredibly successful careers, but they also left an impact on the world. In order to help you gain confidence to achieve your goals we’ve strung together ’11 Confidence Building Quotes to Help You Achieve Your Goals’!
11. “Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.” – John Dewey
10. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
9. “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” – George S.Patton
8. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
7. “Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
6. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Unknown
5. “Anxiety is nothing but re-experiencing failure in advance” – Seth Godin
4. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
3. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
2. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
1. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Feeling motivated? Good. Now use that positive energy to go out and get what you want. Always be ambitious. Don’t be afraid to fail. Each step, no matter how big or small is a step towards achieving your goals! Need some advice on how to do that? Check out our blog ‘5 Ways to Achieve Your Goals’ for a step-by-step guide to reach your goals.