Summer is here! Schools and colleges are out, the weather is warm, the pools are open and the fruity drinks are flying. As much as some people do not like warmth, there’s no denying that summer is a season full of beauty. Sun, blue sky, warm nights, comfortable clothes and lots of joy: these are just some of the many things that this time of year brings us.
Now is the time to live out all our plans and daring dreams. To make this summer unforgettable, here is a list of ideas to add excitement to your vacation!
1. Take a summer photo session. It will then be very nice to go through them during the long winter nights.
2. Do not go online at least two days a week! In the summer it is advisable to “turn off” social networks: there is no worse error than surfing the internet, even for three hours a day. It’s best to spend time with friends and have fun.
3. Organize with friends a beach volley tournament, tennis, jumping rope… Do something fun!
4. Get to know a neighboring city. Even though it is small, it is possible to find many places and discover something new for you.
5. Learn to ride a bicycle. If you can not afford one, rent one.
6. On a specially hot day start a water gun “war”. You don’t have a water gun? Try using empty bottles instead!
7. Watch an outdoor concert. In the summer there is always a crowd of people playing the guitar and giving concerts at some events.
8. Eat a kilo of ice cream!
9. Shoot your summer adventures and do an assembly. Added bonues: you will learn how to use video editing programs.
10. Pick a bouquet of field flowers. Give it to your mother, girlfriend, friend, or just leave it at home.
11. Learn to swim. Try to jump into the water from a not too high height.
12. Tan. This is mandatory. You can’t go to the beach? Then go to some river or a tanning salon.
13. Have a breakfast on a balcony or a roof. Fresh wind in the morning, a cup of coffee or tea – and you’re ready for the day.
14. Go camping. Although this word provokes contradictory emotions in the inhabitants of the big cities, in the summer it is necessary to spend a night in the bush with friends, tents, guitar and fire.
15. Go to the movies. The unforgettable memories of the movie under the stars are guaranteed.
16. Participate in a flashmob. These events bring people together, and you will have a lot of positive emotions.
17. Eat cotton candy. This is a very good tradition that does not go out of style. It is not expensive and brings many emotions.
18. Change the look. How about cutting or changing hair color?
19. Swim naked in a pool or pond.
20. Fall in Love. Everybody has to find love this summer, because without it summer will not be summer.
21. Get rid of unnecessary things and people. If you have useless junk in your closet or in your life, get rid of it.
22. Eat lots of cherries, watermelon and cantaloupe – do not regret the missed opportunity in winter.
23. Read in a park. Choose a warm and clear day, an interesting book, an empty seat that stays away from the children and the bustle. Enjoy.
24. Go to amusement parks. Yes, this is scary. Yes, it makes noise. Yes, the tenth layer of paint does not make them more attractive. However, you can shout as much as you want, experience the adrenaline and look at the city from above. If you do not do it now, you’ll have to wait until next summer.
25. Barefoot walking. Remember the last time you did this? We also do not remember, although the sensation is unforgettable.
26. Go for a ride. Feel the wind through your hair. Go with someone, and tell them crazy stories while you travel together.
27. Start practicing outdoor sports. Many go to the gym, but it’s best to forget it in the summer and run in a park or grove in the morning with your favorite music on the player.
28. Look at the stars and make a wish for this summer to never end!
29. Rest under the shade of a tree. One more way to be in touch with nature. Take a towel or canga, a book, headphones and relax.
30. Practice yoga positions outdoors. If you already know the positions and techniques of meditation and relaxation, nothing better than practicing them in nature. If not, search the internet for some pointers and try them on the sand of the beach or on the grass in a park.