Feeling a bit beaten by life? Whether you’re going through a hard time, having a bad day or suffering from depression it can be difficult to keep pulling yourself up and improve your mood when you feel awful. It’s time to improve your mood! Use the power of a positive mind to get through the day.
But in hard times a positive mind can need some feeding. We here at Meditation Relax Club have put together ‘7 Quotes to Motivate You in Hard Times’. It’s time to get motivated and make the most of your life!
1. “Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.”
2. “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
3. “To succeed, you have to do something and be very bad at it for a while. You have to look bad before you can look really good.”
4. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
5. “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.”
6. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.”
7. “If it’s not exactly like you thought it would be, you think it’s a failure. What about the spectrum of colors in between.”
Feeling more motivated? We hope so! Learn more about the power of a positive mind here at www.meditationrelaxclub.com, with our blogs about the power of positive thinking such as; ‘How to Live A Life Without Regrets’, ‘7 Ways To Sustain A Positive Mindset’ and ‘Look For The Positive: 11 Attitude Tips To Improve Your Outlook’.