- 8 Little Known Facts About DepressionPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Benefits of Sleeping NakedPosted 3 days ago
- Best Ways to Burn Calories During the Summer HolidaysPosted 4 days ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Relaxing Music Downloads of the Week – Relaxing Jazz MusicPosted 5 days ago
- Can Meditation and Spiritual Practices Stop the Aging Process?Posted 1 week ago
- Vegan Protein Sources: Fresh and Healthy Food OptionsPosted 1 week ago
- 6 Positive Effects of Deep Breathing ExercisesPosted 1 week ago
- Recent Study Proves That Friends Share Similarities in their DNAPosted 2 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Free relaxing music downloads of the week – “Summer Chill”Posted 2 weeks ago
- Benefits of Morning Running in Your Workout RoutinePosted 2 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.