- 15 Minute Mindfulness Meditation Techniques to Reduce StressPosted 2 days ago
- The Secret Benefits of Dried Fruit and NutsPosted 3 days ago
- A Spa Like Sea: Health Benefits of Water and SaltPosted 4 days ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Relaxing Background Music of the Week – Pause Cafè Jazz MusicPosted 5 days ago
- Common Errors to Avoid in A Healthy Weight Loss DietPosted 1 week ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Meditation Background Music of the Week – Touch Therapy MeditationsPosted 1 week ago
- Feel Good Foods To Eat While You’re In A Bad MoodPosted 2 weeks ago
- How To Fight Stress: 8 Simple Ways of Handling AnxietyPosted 2 weeks ago
- How To Calm Yourself Down in 8 Easy StepsPosted 3 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Instrumental Music Download Mp3 of the Week – Mystic Journey MeditationPosted 3 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.