- Music for Your Mood: Match the Right Songs to Your MoodPosted 18 hours ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Relaxing Music Download Mp3 of the Week – Classical Piano Music to SleepPosted 2 days ago
- Establish A Positive Energy Balance With 8 Healthy HerbsPosted 6 days ago
- Office Background -The Best Music To WorkPosted 7 days ago
- How To Break Bad HabitsPosted 1 week ago
- #MondaySongs: Relax Music Free of the Week – Piano Music to Study (& Vibrations on Life)Posted 1 week ago
- Are You Sleeping Too Much?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Meditation for Beginners: a Mini-GuidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Simple Things You Should Do Before BreakfastPosted 2 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Instrumental Relaxation Music of the Week – Shamanic Music (Native American Music)Posted 2 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.