- Migraine Relief: 4 Holistic Treatments to Cure a HeadachePosted 2 days ago
- 5 Types of Herbal Teas and their Health BenefitsPosted 4 days ago
- 3 Simple but Effective Tips to Sleep Better at NightPosted 1 week ago
- Meditation Step By Step: How To Practice Walking MeditationPosted 2 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Instrumental Relaxing Music of the Week – Uplifting MusicPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Art of Mandala: How to Relieve Stress While DrawingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Uplifting Motivational Quotes for Hard Times: Cheer Yourself Up!Posted 3 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Relaxing Music Downloads of the Week – Ways to RelaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Overcoming Depression: Letting Go of Negative ThoughtsPosted 3 weeks ago
- 7 Healthy Late Night SnacksPosted 4 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.