- 7 Things to Make You Feel Better Right NowPosted 2 days ago
- “Meditation Energy”: Meditation Relax Club’s New Album Hits Stores at a Special PricePosted 4 days ago
- #MondaySongs: Soft Instrumental Music Free Download of the Week – Positive ThinkingPosted 6 days ago
- 15 Simple Ways to Ease Your AnxietyPosted 1 week ago
- Natural Remedies for MigrainesPosted 2 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Instrumental Background Music Free Download of the Week – Mindfulness ExercisesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Improve Your Relationship: 5 Benefits of Meditation for CouplesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here’s Why You Should Try Naked MeditationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Chakra 101: Chakra Meditation for BeginnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- 5 Evening Mantras to Complete Your DayPosted 3 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.