- How to Meditate: Beginners Meditation for KidsPosted 4 days ago
- Happy World Earth Day from Meditation Relax Club!Posted 4 days ago
- The Amazing Health Benefits of Coconut OilPosted 5 days ago
- #MondaySongs: Download Free Relaxation Music of the Week – Sleep Music & TED TalkPosted 6 days ago
- 7 Signs that You Need More SleepPosted 2 weeks ago
- How Blueberries Can Actually Help You Getting Over Emotional TraumaPosted 2 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Relaxing Music Download Free Mp3 of the Week – Why Do We Need Sleep?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Good Mood Food: The Best Mood Boosting FoodsPosted 3 weeks ago
- How to Wake Up Early in the MorningPosted 3 weeks ago
- 7th April: World Health Day 2015 – Food Safety #safefoodPosted 3 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.