- Holocaust Memorial Day – 27th January Holocaust Remembrance DayPosted 1 hour ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Peaceful Music Download of the Week – Time to Relax (Sound Therapy)Posted 20 hours ago
- How To Get Better Sleep: Relaxing Bedroom IdeasPosted 5 days ago
- The Perfect Yoga Retreat: How to Choose ItPosted 6 days ago
- Flower Essences: How Bach Flowers can Help with DepressionPosted 7 days ago
- #MondaySongs and Blue Monday: Download Relaxing Music Free of the Week – Sea Waves & FlutePosted 1 week ago
- Thank You for 10k Meditation Relax Club Facebook Likes!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Meditation Aroma Therapy: the Best Essential Oils for Natural Stress ReliefPosted 2 weeks ago
- Reduce Anxiety: possible with Gregorian Chant musicPosted 2 weeks ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Soothing Background Music of the Week – Tribute to Fifty ShadesPosted 2 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.