- How To Avoid Procrastination: Tips on Managing Your TimePosted 2 days ago
- Ways to Stay Healthy and De-StressPosted 3 days ago
- Baby Sleeping Music Songs and Lullabies APP by Equilibrium SrlPosted 3 days ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Instrumental Relaxing Music of the Week – Inner Balance (Underwater)Posted 4 days ago
- How To Improve Your PosturePosted 1 week ago
- Unhealthy Diet Tips: The 6 Diets You Should Never TryPosted 1 week ago
- #MondaySongs: Free Relaxing Music Downloads of the week – Forest StreamPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 Ways to Feel Happy and Stay PositivePosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 Bizarre Healthy Foods to Eat: Foods That Are Unexpectedly Good for YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- 10 Good Reasons to Laugh: Benefits of LaughterPosted 3 weeks ago
Meditation Relax Club is the name of 2 young Italian composers and producers of new age relaxation music with nature sounds for a worldwide audience of listeners who travel through the digital arena of high quality music. One of the top-selling iTunes album producers in the world, the artistic duo draws from classical relaxation music influences like Liquid Mind and new age stars as Enya, Vangelis, the Greek Pianist Yanni and Ludovido Einaudi.
The aim of their work is to give people who listen to their music and sounds, a sublime state of relaxation and to guide those who practice meditation through a path of positive thinking. The main characteristic of their music is the use of simple intruments, such as piano, flute and cello combined with real sounds of nature, recorded in some of the most suggestive and evocative places of Italy. A journey through the endless hills of Tuscany, the sound of waves crushing on the Mediterranean coast and the high snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Meditation Relax Club promotes also studio experiences for the study of mind process throght the use of binaural beat and delta, beta and gamma waves, to improve brain power.