Mindful meditation can help you reach a higher understanding of yourself. If you want to learn how to become more self aware, you must meditate mindfully.
Mindfulness is the practice of coming to understand oneself more in order to reach an equilibrium through the power of self awareness. It can help you overcome physical and emotional suffering throughout the sole power of wisdom.
But how to become self aware? How can we achieve the perfect mind state that enables us to gain the benefits of meditation? The following steps will show you how to get into mindful meditation and initiate you to a couple of healthy mindfulness techniques. Here we go:
1. Mindful meditation is a kind of meditation that involves focusing on the present. You have to be aware of your actions, and be in a quiet or comfortable place where you can truly be yourself. Start off by sitting on the floor or on a chair with your back straight.
2. Forget about all thoughts that regard the past, and constantly remind yourself that you are living in the present and that none of what you have gone through in your life matters.
3. Become more self aware by listening to your heartbeat and the sound of your breathing. Pay attention to your body. This is the secret to how to become self aware: give yourself attention.
4. Send away all negative thoughts. When thoughts do come to your mind, do not try and suppress them with violence. Let them slide on you like water and wash you. Do not judge them, but return to your silent and profound breathing.
5. When you start feeling like you should end your meditation, start becoming aware of where you are again. Get up slowly and gradually. Do not lose that precious calm you have just generated.
We hope you truly did learn to meditate through these mindfulness techniques. Here is some music for meditation to help you through your search of a more profound self awareness. May you experience all the benefits of meditation and of mindful meditation.