Do you feel better knowing that the holidays are coming? After so much work and study, a vacation break is what you need to help recover and bring the spirit high… So that we get back the energies to get back to our everyday routine. So, enjoy this moment as much as you can, and don’t forget to have fun.
The best time of the year arrived: take the opportunity to be stress-free and enjoy your vacations! It’s time to recharge and restore your body and mind. We’re also taking some time off to recharge, so in the next couple of weeks we won’t be able to answer your messages and comments as promptly as usual.
But don’t despair, we’ll be back after the vacation break with new content for you! Let the holiday begin! As you head out into the sun, warm your mind with these vacation quotes.
1. “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” – Earl Wilson
2. “My favorite place to vacation is anyplace by the ocean.” – Nina Arianda
3. “An upcoming vacation gives us something to eagerly anticipate.” – Jaime Kurtz
4. “Isn’t it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation?” – Zig Ziglar
5. “The vacation we often need is freedom from our own mind.” – Jack Adam Weber
6. “A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” – Robert Orben
7. “I have never gone on a real trip, never taken a holiday. The best holiday for me is spent in my workshops when nearly everybody else is on vacation.” – Enzo Ferrari
8. “The average vacation is one-tenth playing—nine-tenths paying.” – Arnold Glasow
9. “Since I’m always working, my best holiday memories are definitely when I can just go home and spend time with my family.” – Chris Brown
10. “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.” – Leo Tolstoy
11. “Make your vocation your vacation. That is the secret to success.” – Mark Twain
12. “Laughter is an instant vacation.” – Milton Berle
13. “My normal life is like being on holiday.” – Valentino Rossi
14. “No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.” – Elbert Hubbard
15. “My goal is to hit the gym every day I’m on vacation. Usually I just end up sleeping and drinking beer.” – Gary Allan
16. “One-week vacations are too short to prevent burnout; by the time you relax enough not to think about the office the week is almost up.” – Cecilia Mikalac
What is your favorite vacation quotes on this list? Let us know!
See you soon! Our warmest wishes for a happy holiday season!
PS: We will continue to publish all the music you need to sleep peacefully even when you’re on vacation… So don’t forget to check out the MeditationRelaxClub YouTube Channel!