Would you like to feel more relaxed and far from life problems and efforts? Reducing emotional stress and maybe increasing productivity, not only on work but in your whole life, too?
Meditation is the solution. This is the simple definition of the term “meditation”: continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature.
Here’s a few benefits that the practice of meditation can bring to your life, from health to the psychological factor, passing through the spiritual effects on your soul, as we can say Body Mind and Spirit.
Scientists proved that during meditation:
– the oxygen consumption decreases of about 10/20 percent, producing a restful state deeper than sleep
– meditation reduces cortisol, the stress hormone and increases melatonin and serotonin that give calm and serenity
– If you meditate regularly, you increase the DHEA hormone, which produces in our body a cell rejuvenation… forever young!
– It reduces anxiety attacks and increases the tolerance to exercise
– If you like eating… but perhaps too much, meditation can be really helpful with diets
– Meditation is usufull for memory and learning ability
– Quitting smoking could be easier if you support your cause with daily meditation
– Psychologically speaking, many people usually meditate to reach self acceptance, wisdom, understanding and self-realization
These are just some of the benefits, or we can say curiosity, of the practice of meditation.
This peaceful experience has no boundaries and goes beyond the personal sphere, spreading its wellness power all around, reducing collective stress and bringing pure harmony.