“Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment.”
Your thoughts can shape your life, so having positive thoughts and thinking positively is vital if you want to be in a good mood and feel happy all the time. As with anything, practice makes perfect so you must continuously train your mind into thinking this way, and catch yourself when you’re having a bad day and thinking negatively. To help motivate you, here are some of the ways positive thoughts can benefit your life as well as some positive mantras to guide you through the process.
1. Longer Life – Studies show that optimists have a longer life expectancy then those that look at life as though the glass is half empty. Being happy lowers stress levels, so start telling yourself that everything is good and you will start to believe it.
“All that I seek is already within me”
2. Better Sleep – Over thinkers have a hard time switching off at night, the more that weighs on your mind the more active it becomes. When you start thinking positively a load will be lifted off your shoulders and you’ll soon be able to catch more z’s.
“Today is the future I created yesterday.”
3. More Success – Successful people tend to have a more positive disposition and are generally happier people. If you think about it, it takes a lot of guts to take the kind of risks that reap big rewards, so you have to fully believe in yourself in the first place. Thinking positive thoughts can attract great things into your life if you really commit yourself.
“Today I create a wonderful new day and a wonderful new future.”
4. High Self Esteem – When you tell yourself you feel amazing, it raises your confidence and makes you feel secure and confident in yourself. Spend a few minutes each day telling yourself something positive about yourself or thinking about how proud you are of something you’ve achieved.
“I look within to find my treasures.”
5. Improved Immunity – Feeling happy makes you healthier and lowers your risk of getting sick, so if you hate getting colds and flus just think positive and put yourself in a good mood more often! A little meditation session could be really healthy in this case. so feel free to use our background music to sit for a while and relax the mind. This song is called “Sleeping Music Guru” and it will lead you into a deep state of relaxation, leaving your troubles behind and purifying your mind. This positive thinking music has been created by Asana Perkins and it’s in the album “Open Minded“. Add it to your playlist and remember to wake up with a purpose and a smile and go to bed with a dream.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/297504957″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]