Which music can be a good study music for you? Sometimes the best relax music for studying are some concentration songs which allow you to leave all other thoughts outside and focus on what you’re learning or reading.
Before presenting you our new music for stress relief and concentration, let me explain to you why you need to pick slow meditation music for studying, instead of pop music or rock music.
– INSTRUMENTAL: first of all studying music needs to be instrumental, with just a few words or better with no voices at all, so you won’t be distracted by the lyrics of the song;
– CLASSICAL MUSIC is a good choice and it’s proven that Mozart music helps you improve your mental performances;
– NEW AGE: this music is more modern than classical one and it helps you relax and get ready for your study session. Nature sounds are quite good too;
– CREATE A PLAYLIST with your favorite songs so you avoid to change song every 5 minutes. You can always create a 1 hour long playlist so you’ll be sure to study for the whole hour without distractions;
– VOLUME: the lower the better!
After these short tips on how to choose your study music, here it comes our gift. This pure meditation song is called “Study Music” and it’s by Concentration Music Ensemble, who are specialized on study and work music.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/242553356″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
The song is contained in the album “Concentration Music & Focus” that you can quickly download from iTunes (click on the title of the album). Meditation music allows you to deeply concentrate, that’s why is perfect for studying. But remember that after a long study session or after a working day it’s important to relax and especially sleep to recharge the batteries and relax your eyes.